Last Updates July 18, 2012
I. Our Commitment to Privacy
When you provide Personal Information on our Website, you are consenting to the manner in which we will collect, use, disclose, and otherwise manage your Personal Information, as set out below.
Security of Personal Information: We maintain administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect against unauthorized access, use, modification, and disclosure of Personal Information in our custody and control. We also are committed to employing reasonable technology in order to protect the security of our website. We will take reasonable measures which we believe are appropriate to protect your Personal Information from loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction, and, when possible, will ask that any third parties to whom we may transfer such information take comparable steps to protect that security.
Secure Transactions: When you place orders on our website, all of your order information, including your card number and delivery address, is transmitted through the Internet using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. SSL technology causes your browser to encrypt your order information before transmitting it to a secure server. SSL technology, an industry standard, is designed to prevent someone other than operators of our website from capturing and viewing your Personal Information. Since any order information you provide to us on our website will be transmitted using a secure connection, if your web browser cannot support this level of security, you will not be able to order products through our website. The most recent versions of Mozilla Firefox™, Google Chrome™, Safari™, and Microsoft Internet Explorer® can support a secure connection and can be downloaded for free from the Mozilla, Google, Apple, and Microsoft websites, respectively.
Passwords: To provide you with an increased level of security, online access to your Personal Information is protected with a password you select. We strongly recommend that you do not disclose your password to anyone. OHS will never ask you for your password in any unsolicited communication (including unsolicited correspondence such as letters, phone calls, or e-mail messages).
Commitment to Children’s Privacy: OHS is concerned about protecting children's privacy. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children. There are some pages within the Website where children may post messages or provide feedback, but children are discouraged from providing personal information. If a visitor known to be a child (defined as a person under the age of 13 per the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act) sends an e-mail to OHS, we will only use it to respond to the writer and not to create a customer profile for that child.
II. Collection and Use of Personal Information
We may collect Personal Information that you provide us when you do any of the following online or via email:
- Purchase, order, return, exchange, or request certain information about our products and services.
- Purchase a product or service on behalf of someone else that requires you to provide his/her Personal Information, such as a gift membership or subscription.
- Contact customer service.
- Visit or register with our website or participate in another feature of our Website, such as blogs or e-newsletters, or make a form request about event rentals, memberships, planned giving, donations, or volunteer opportunities.
- Engage with us through our social network presence, such as on Facebook.
- Enter into a contest or sweepstakes.
- Provide us with comments or suggestions.
- Or engage in any other activity for which we ask for Personal Information.
- We may also collect Personal Information about you from our Service Providers who provide us with e-commerce related services related to the Website.
- Unless otherwise stated, we will not collect Personal Information from you when you do the following online:
- Respond to a survey about our products or services.